Please join us for the 2019 Annual General Meeting of the Medicine Hat – Cardston – Warner Conservative Association featuring an update from the House of Commons from our Member of Parliament Glen Motz.
To be eligible to vote at the AGM an individual must:
- be resident in Medicine Hat – Cardston – Warner and provide photo identification and proof of address and have held membership in the Conservative Party of Canada for 21 days prior to the AGM (no later than 9:59 PM on Saturday December 29, 2018)
- If your membership has expired no more than three months prior to the meeting than you may renew at the door. You may renew or purchase a membership at www.conservative.ca.
The following business shall be conducted at the meeting:
- Report by the president on behalf of the board of directors
- Presentation of financial statements
- Election of directors
- Presentation of election readiness plan
- Report from our Member of Parliament
299 College Dr SE
Medicine Hat, Alberta
Click Here For Google Map & Directions