Please join us for the virtual Annual General Meeting of the Medicine Hat - Cardson - Warner Conservative Association featuring an update from our Member of Parliament Glen Motz and reports from our executive on local activities.
Location: A link to the meeting will be sent to registered participants.
As per the EDA Constitution, members wishing to vote must RSVP below no later than 10:00 AM on Saturday June 12.
The following business will be conducted:
- Report by the president on behalf of the board of directors
- Presentation of financial statements
- Election of directors
- Presentation of the election readiness plan
- Report from our Member of Parliament
To be eligible to vote at the AGM an individual must:
- Have registered to attend as per the instructions above.
- Be resident in the Federal riding of Medicine Hat - Cardston - Warner and have held membership in the Conservative Party of Canada for at least 21 days prior to the meeting. If your membership has expired no more than 90 days prior to the meeting than you may renew online at https://www.conservative.ca/
June 19, 2021 10:30 AM